Casino : Treasury Brisbane
$400 buy in
Well I was shocked to walk in on Friday and not only was the craps table open. But it had 4 staff on it. And both side were open.
In over 1 1/2 years I’ve not seen it open on both sides.
It was a real nice feeling to be playing on a full table. Lots of chances for my dark side play.
Some guy was in SL1 just watching. So I immediately moved to that spot and asked him politely to move.
The other side was packed and one of the regulars was in the middle of a good hand.
Waited and bought in after he made a point.
Got a couple of hits and covered my outlay before he SO.
Went dark on everyone else including myself until I warm up.
Points of interest for me.
1) Some chump threw in money in the middle of a hand and I actually said out loud “who just bought in, in the middle of the hand?”. I shocked myself. The box man was as surprised as me. But they want the money so don’t care when it gets put down.
He lasted 5 mins and was gone. What a goose.
2) I layed my first number to hedge my DP. No longer a lay virgin.
Lay 10 for $50 and dealer asked me for $1. Kept it up for the CO then brought it back down for $51. Nice
3) Lay odds on 4 and 10 DP. Times 2 odds. Dealers helped me position my chips to the left of the original DP.
4) $44 inside working on CO ( of course the dealers just love this move ). They don’t like the move to regress to $6 six and eight 2 throws later.
5) all the players and dealers commented when I got the dice and bet DP. They said dark side shooters are the best shooters. They loaded up. First roll 11. I lose. They win. Everyone laughed including me.
I reloaded with a bigger DP and made them eat their words.
Felt good doing the moves and twisting with the table.
I only got 1 hand in today and it was shockingly bad. 5 throws only.
Still made money on it cause I DP with a $6 six and eight. I knew I was as tight as fish due to lots of yard work had stuffed my throwing shoulder.
But even with a bad throw had a great time. One of my most enjoyable sessions. Just the betting rhythm I was in and reading the table and the players.
Coloured out $482 (+$82) in 1 hour